The majority of the engineers we represent are currently employed but are seeking better opportunities that would meet very specific personal or professional goals. This situation requires a low profile job search, so we conduct our business with the utmost concern for confidentiality. We do not send your resume or information to any company or recruiting firm without your approval. Your information is secure in our confidential database until we have your approval to forward it on a specific position. Also, we do not forward your resume to a company unless that company has engaged us to fill a specific current or upcoming position. In other words, we submit your resume only on bona fide job openings.
We strive to provide accurate and current information about industry trends, our client companies, and specific job opportunities, so that you can make informed career decisions.
Our Steps in the Process
- Preliminary phone contact to verify that we can help you
- Receive and review your resume
- Discuss personal and professional needs involving the job changing process
- Evaluate skills and needs and assess marketability
- Conduct research to discover open positions that would be an appropriate match and identify target companies to investigate
- Discuss and pursue specific job openings and/or target companies
- Follow up with the client company to summarize for them why your background fits their needs
- Arrange and prepare for the telephone interview
- Debrief after phone interview to determine the next step
- Arrange and prepare for the site visit
- Debrief after the site visit to evaluate the opportunity
- Review and evaluate offer package
- Coordinate acceptance of the offer and subsequent physical and drug screens
- Counsel on resignation and coordinate the start date
Our guiding philosophy: A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches (Proverbs 22:1).