Rotating Equipment Engineer (1-5 years experience)
- Houston, TX
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Job #
East Houston Area in Pasadena/Laporte Area
Our client is a large international chemical company with several sites in the Houston area. They have grown through building and buying chemical plants. They offer a profit share and the 9/80 work schedule and team work oriented culture. They are a world leader in their market niches. Their small to medium sized sites allow you to have a real impact and gain excellent experience.
- Support pump rotating machinery including equipment analysis, troubleshooting, improvements which target reliability, performance and cost
- Lead programs and projects to improve mechanical equipment reliability, mechanical integrity, and safety (PSM covered site)
- Analyze rotating machinery operating problems, provide operating and maintenance support, and assist with the checkout/commissioning of new rotating equipment;
- Support Unit maintenance personnel during equipment overhauls and unscheduled outages
- Represent company interests during equipment overhaul and repair, and monitor repair progress in OEM or 3rd party repair shops
- Support Projects on rotating equipment: front end loading, help generate and/or review equipment specifications
- Proactively engage internal and external resources to improve rotating equipment reliability and stay informed of new technologies and ideas
- Provide engineering in areas of vibration analysis, lubrication, oil analysis and corrosion detection.
- Provide leadership to organization on the latest Maintenance technology and Best Practices.
- Provide stewardship to process safety critical equipment program.
- Lead predictive and preventative maintenance on critical equipment, conduct RCFA
- BS in Mechanical Engineering and 1-5 years of experience
- Experience with pumps, gearboxes, centrifugal compressors is ideal
All job listings