Maintenance Reliability Engineer
- Central, NJ
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Job #
You will provide Reliability Engineering support to an expanding chemical plant in Central NJ that has a wide variety of rotating equipment. This role support the plant operations and drives reliability improvements by implementing best practices, developing and optimizing preventive maintenance tasks, and supporting maintenance activities. Our client is a major chemical company with good pay and benefits that offers a wide variety of career opportunities across the company.
- Monitor equipment performance and make improvement recommendations
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery such as pumps, compressors, turbines, gear boxes.
- Apply data analysis techniques to develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures
- Provide technical support in the design and installation stages of projects for new equipment and modification of existing equipment.
- Lead or participate in incident investigations and conduct root cause failure analysis
- Systematically define, design, develop, monitor, and refine an asset maintenance plan.
- Create value-added preventive maintenance tasks
- Utilize predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies
- Apply value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign and make/buy decisions
- Participate in interdisciplinary reliability improvement teams to guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment
BS ME and 5+ years of chemical plant or related experience in the maintenance or reliability engineering field
All job listings