- Houston, TX
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Job #
Our client is a medium sized chemical company with several plants in the East Houston area. These sites make specialty polymer materials and chemicals used as feedstocks for their unique polymers. They operate in over 30 countries and have strong niche markets that are resilient through economic cycles.
- Provide technical stewardship for rotating machinery including equipment analysis, troubleshooting etc.
- Lead programs and projects to improve mechanical equipment reliability, mechanical integrity, and safety
- Analyze rotating machinery operating problems, provide operating and maintenance support
- Support checkout and of new rotating machinery equipment
- Support Unit maintenance personnel during equipment overhauls and unscheduled outages
- Represent company interests during equipment overhaul and repair, and monitor repair progress
- Scope development, front end loading and with capital project teams to generate and/or review equipment specifications
- Select predictive maintenance technologies for rotating equipment
- Utilize vibration analysis, lubrication, oil analysis and corrosion detection
- Provide leadership on the latest Maintenance technology and Best Practices
- Lead predictive and preventative maintenance on critical equipment
- Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis and drive corrective and preventive actions from it
BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience with 5 + years of experience in a chemical plant or related facility.
Experience with pumps, gearboxes, centrifugal compressors, couplings
All job listings