- North Houston, TX
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Job #
Maintenance Manager opportunity at a North Houston area chemical plant. Lead and direct the maintenance team and manage the asset reliability risks for the areas assigned. Provide technical equipment assistance and supports programs for all assets. Ensure production equipment reliability to enable manufacturing processes to meet their requirements regarding production volume, cost, and quality. Support production uptime expectations by completing PM schedules and maintaining key spare parts on site to avoid excessive downtime due to unexpected equipment failures
- Drives efficiency in the maintenance workflow process and adheres to the expense budget while maintaining reliable assets.
- Assists Engineering Group with execution of the capital budget.
- Coordinate activities of outside and nested maintenance contractors to maintain plant equipment.
- Supervises maintenance staff of planner/scheduler, craft personnel and storekeeper.
- Ensures safety and environmental standards are adhered to in plant maintenance and on capital project construction.
- Maintains KPI’s for maintenance performance and efficiency.
- Ensures plant mechanical integrity inspection dates are communicated and deadlines met.
- Responsible for ensuring planning and scheduling of maintenance activities is conducted.
- Manage warehouse and spare parts inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Must have prior supervisory experience
All job listings