Fixed Equipment/Mechanical Integrity Engineer
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Job #
Support the Fixed Equipment/Mechanical Integrity Engineering needs of a manufacturing site located in central Ohio. This is a well-established company with good pay and benefits. As the site Fixed Equipment/Mechanical Integrity Engineer, you will be part of a 3 person maintenance/reliability engineering team that reports to the Maintenance/Reliability Manager. The manager of this group will allow you the freedom to pursue learning new skills in the maintenance/reliability area and there is growth potential to other sites. The site is on a three year reliability push to maximize the MI/Maintenance budget and drive reliability improvements.
- Manage Projects related to equipment design and replacement
- Take ownership of the corrosion-under-insulation (CUI) program, FMEA, and equipment criticality ratings.
- Learn from a manager who is skilled in world-class maintenance, 6-sigma statistics and analysis methods, metallurgy, and NDE.
- Mentor CoOps in the maintenance department
- Implement best practices around inspection and maintenance techniques
- Manage multiple priorities, analyze problems and recommend path forward
- Conduct RCFA, participate in MOC’s , Support TA’s
- Evaluate Fitness for service and repair options
- Troubleshoot plant problems and recommend new designs
- Provide input on equipment standards and qualify vendors and fabricators
BS ME and 4 + years of chemical or refining plant experience with a focus on Mechanical Integrity/Fixed Equipment
All job listings